Now that we have clear questions, let’s find the answers. This is our opportunity to find feedback and evidence that teach us something new.
- How can we find evidence to answer our questions and meet stakeholder needs?
Consider these ingredients of success. If they are not in place, could we do anything to bring them about?
- Are people willing to give frank and honest feedback?
- Are there issues with data falsification or quality?
- Do we have the skills to innovate and generate new ideas for testing?
- Do we have the expertise to run experiments or collect data?
At the end of this step you should have:
- Research plan agreed and implemented